Rainbow AV LTD Terms and Conditions
Booking and cancellation policy
– we require at least 24 hour notice if our clients needs to cancel their regular scheduled cleaning session or they may still be charged for the full amount of the session
– if the regular cleaning lady is unable to attend the regular cleaning slot then the client should be notified as soon as possible and they keep their right to either agreed for a cover cleaner or skip the visit
In cases of damage caused by our cleaners
– in case of a damage occurred in one off cleans, the client must report that no later than 24 hours after the cleaning has been done, we cannot accept any claims reported later than this specific period
– in case of damage the client must report to the company’s manager and wait for them to inspect the damage and both sides to agree on it, we cannot accept any claims related to uninspected damages
– the client MUST by all means inform the cleaners if specific furniture, flooring, or surfaces require special attention or treatment in order to avoid possible damage
Cleaning standards not up to the level
– if a client thinks that the cleaning standard is not up to a level they must report that issue within 24h of the performance of the last cleaning visit
– the client must then allow our cleaners to go back and re do the job, or our manager to visit and inspect the property and discuss the issue
Note that by using our services you agree with the above terms.
Terms and Conditions subject to change.
Rainbow AV LTD Team
Who we are
Our website address is: https://www.rainbowavltd.co.uk.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
When visitors leave comments on the site we collect the data shown in the comments form, and also the visitor’s IP address and browser user agent string to help spam detection.
If you upload images to the website, you should avoid uploading images with embedded location data (EXIF GPS) included. Visitors to the website can download and extract any location data from images on the website.
We are using contact forms to better understand your needs and to be of greater help to you. The details you are sharing with us through the contact forms are not shared with third party.
If you leave a comment on our site you may opt in to saving your name, email address and website in cookies. These are for your convenience so that you do not have to fill in your details again when you leave another comment. These cookies will last for one year.
If you visit our login page, we will set a temporary cookie to determine if your browser accepts cookies. This cookie contains no personal data and is discarded when you close your browser.
When you log in, we will also set up several cookies to save your login information and your screen display choices. Login cookies last for two days, and screen options cookies last for a year. If you select “Remember Me”, your login will persist for two weeks. If you log out of your account, the login cookies will be removed.
If you edit or publish an article, an additional cookie will be saved in your browser. This cookie includes no personal data and simply indicates the post ID of the article you just edited. It expires after 1 day.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
We are using Google Analytics to better understand how our visitors are interacting with our website. We are always striving to improve our users’ experience and Google Analytics helps us in the process. If you’d like to opt-out of Google Analytics click here to learn more.
How long we retain your data
If you leave a comment, the comment and its metadata are retained indefinitely. This is so we can recognise and approve any follow-up comments automatically instead of holding them in a moderation queue.
For users that register on our website (if any), we also store the personal information they provide in their user profile. All users can see, edit, or delete their personal information at any time (except they cannot change their username). Website administrators can also see and edit that information.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.
Where we send your data
Visitor comments may be checked through an automated spam detection service.